Nova Supreme - Stick To The Plan/Words From The King Two Version

Nova Supreme - Stick To The Plan/Words From The King Two Version




Nova Supreme - Stick To The Plan - Words From The King Two Version

Performed by Nova Supreme mixed by King Supreme. Original Track from the album Supremcee courtesy of High Science Alumni

My concept for this indie sequence is to promote more of the independent artists that I feel have what it takes for the next level. This project combines my personal learning experience with the development of those I have worked with in the past, present, and hopefully in the future. Dropping December 17th. Wanna be on it, email screenings at djkingsupreme@gmail.com. What do you have to lose? I promote, and if you good it wont cost you a cent. Meanwhile, enjoy Words From The King One on Dat Piff now!: http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detai... --K.S.

Comments